A limited number of texts is published on my Scrib’d page.
Several chapters, papers and essays are published on https://independent.academia.edu/Rosengarten
- (forthcoming) ‘Arrested Development: Death in the Family Album,’ in Wide Angle: Photography as Public Practice, ed. Terry Kurgan and Tracy Murinik, Johannesburg: Fourthwall Books.
- ‘Look, See: Maia Horta’s Little Acts of Voyeurism,‘ in Maia Horta: Paintings, self published, Lisbon.
- “Matisse’s Startling Late Works: The Cut Outs,” in London Grip, May.
- ‘The Future-Past: Competing Temporalities of the Ruin,’ in London Grip, April.
- ‘Do Arquivo à Instalação, no trabalho de Umrão Singh Sher-Gil e do neto Vivan Sundaram,’ in O Império da Visão: Fotografia no contexto colonialportuguês, ed. Filipa Vicente, Lisbon: Edições 70.
- (forthcoming) ‘Exposing Mothers,’ in Photography & Culture, either summer or autumn.
- ‘How Close is Closer: The Work of Dayanita Singh’, in London Grip, November
- ‘Minding Matter: Daniel Silver’s Dig in its contemporary context’,